Fitness is certainly a lifestyle nowadays, and as time passes, more and more people are looking for high-tech devices that will let them keep track of how active or inactive they are during their daily routines.
For this, technology has manufactures the smart bracelet, which are bands that can be worn around your wrist and that will do as many things as counting calories, steps, running distances and more.
The Coffea Fitness Tracker Activity Wristband is one of many, but it has its particular characteristics that makes it unique. Let’s see what makes it special and if it counts as one of the best waterproof fitness trackers on the market.
Coffea Fitness Tracker Activity Wristband Features
Coffea sells an activity band that can be purchased on Amazon. This fitness tracker comes with a black screen and colorful straps such as blue, pink, purple, teal, and all black for those who like a somber look.
The smart bracelet has a bunch of functions and can easily be worn during a workout to count steps, distances while running or jogging, and a report of calories burned after a certain activity.
This bracelet works like a health assistant that checks your physical index and offers you data that allows you to better understand how much physical activity you are doing on your normal routine and what your overall fitness is.
It also helps out while you are doing nothing; it has a sedentary alarm that lets you know when you’ve been standing still or sitting down for too long, and it can monitor the total effective sleeping time and motions your body goes through during the night, both with light and REM sleep.
This fitness tracker has an OLED display screen than can be changed according to your needs and can show time, steps, and others. Also, the silicone band can be replaced and is super easy to install. You can buy different colors and change them according to your mood or the type of event you are going to.
Coffea’s smart bracelet has a built-in USB charger which can be accessed by removing the side straps. This will reveal a USB port that can be inserted into any device to charge.
This means that you won’t need a big charger or cables to take with you when you go out. It can be fully charged in about 45 minutes and lasts for 7 days with a full battery.
The band is also IP67 waterproof, sweat proof, rain proof, and according to the brand, you can wear it while showering, on the beach, for swimming and so on.
It can be connected to any mobile with a Bluetooth of 4.0 or higher, and is compatible with both iOS 7.1 or above (starting from iPhone 4S), and Android 4.4 or above. Once you have paired it, you can download the app and install the software which will give you access to many more functions.
By connecting it to your phone, you can have SMS, SNS and calls alerts, hang up calls from the bracelet, find the phone, and it even works as a remote control for your mobile’s camera. It also gives a much more detailed report of the sleeping and exercising results so you can have a better grasp of your activities.
It also has the alarm function that can silently wake you up by vibrating. The same happens if the phone is further than 5 meters away from the bracelet, preventing your mobile from getting lost.
Finally, when you buy the Coffea waterproof fitness tracker, you get a free replacement band of a different color that you can change according to your likes.
- The total charging time is slightly lower than similar products. While most take over an hour, the Coffea bracelet takes only 45 minutes
- It has an anti-lost system for you mobile that makes the bracelet vibrate as soon as the phone is out of its reach, over 5 meters away
- It can wake you up quietly with a vibrating alarm
- Interchangeable bands mean that you can change the way it looks. Also, you get an extra one for free
- It is IP67 waterproof and can be worn for swimming! You don’t have to worry about taking it off for a shower of when you go to the beach, either
- It has good quality strap and screen
- The functions work well most of the time and offer a great glimpse of what you do on your workout routine
- It does not come with a heart rate monitor nor it can keep track your heart rate so it doesn’t work for people who are buying it precisely for this reason
- The user manual is not clear and has strange instructions that are difficult to understand
- If you try to connect it to a computer, it will release several annoying ads
- Several mobile models have problems pairing up with the Coffea activity tracker
- It seems to miscount the steps when it has recently been underwater
The Coffea Fitness Tracker Activity Wristband could easily be among the best ones if it had a heart rate monitor, and because many customers cannot pair it up with their phones.
It seems to be that it is a luck thing if your mobile accepts the synching or not. However, if it does, you will have a great smart bracelet that counts your steps, the number of calories that you’ve burned, and will even tell you if you have been inactive for too long.
The price is certainly great and the waterproof feature is also good, although some users have stated that it might make the bracelet stop working; so, make sure that it’s not under water for over 30 minutes or some functions could stop performing accurately.
If you are looking for a fitness tracker that can give you the basics, this Coffea band could be it. Nevertheless, if you want one with a heart rate monitor function, search somewhere else.