Because of the latest worldwide interest in fitness, the tech industry made the right decision of investing in the engineering and creation of tracker gadgets that can offer a detailed recount of the steps you took while working out, how your heart rate behaves at any given moment, and even monitor your sleep.
What is best is that these trackers are sold as bracelets or wristbands which you can wear all day without having to pin it on your clothes or keep it in your pocket, and because technology is great, some of them are even waterproof.
Considering that there are numerous smart bracelets on the market, we will be reviewing the AmaBull Fitness Tracker Smart Watch Bracelet in this article so you can have a better look at the product before deciding whether to buy it.
Features of AmaBull Fitness Tracker Smart Watch Bracelet
This smart wristband has different features that we will explain in detail below:
First, it brings 14 training modes, also called popular sports modes, which cover all your daily activities. The bracelet originally brings 8 default activity styles only but after installing the app, 6 more modes can be added.
The AmaBull Fitness Tracker Smart Watch Bracelet is multifunctional and can count your steps, track your sleep, record the number of calories burned, provide date and time, notify of incoming messages on your phone, and that’s only half of what it can do.
It can also let you hang up a phone call, monitor your heart rate, control the music on your phone, and serve as a remote control for the camera on your mobile. In addition, it can also be connected to your phone’s GPS so you can record your running paths while it tracks your exercising.
This feature also lets you see your average speed, activity distance, workout routes, and energy consumption while you are walking or running.
This fitness watch won’t stop working after coming in contact with water. It has an IP67 level according to dustproof and waterproof standards which means that you can go anywhere from washing your hands to take a cold shower without damaging the smart bracelet.
This waterproof tracker has a slim design that comes in five different colors: black, purple, blue, aquamarine and red. Likewise, it is compatible with most smartphones that have Bluetooth 4.0 or above. It works great with both Android and 4.4 or newer and iOS 7.1 or newer.
The AmaBull smart bracelet has a long-lasting battery which you won’t have to charge constantly as a whole battery can last from 5 to 8 days with full power, and it only takes 1 or 2 hours to fully charge.
The charging system is also great: no cables needed means no mess. To charge this fitness watch, all you have to do is remove the two-side straps which will reveal a USB port that you can insert on any device. Once the battery is fully charged, a red light will flicker to let you know.
Among other great features, this waterproof fitness tracker has a touch screen that lights up with a bright LED tap display by only lifting your wrist. The default screen shows the time, date and daily activity record.
It also comes with a smart reminder that allows you to set up alarms, notifications for SMS and incoming calls, all with an anti-lost range, meaning that the distance doesn’t affect the connectivity between the phone and your smart bracelet.
The package comes with the activity wristband and the user manual and needs to be charged before using.
- The AmaBull fitness bracelet is compatible with both Android and iOS, so no matter which phone you have, you can still use it
- No charger needed! No cables, either. The USB charging method is great for traveling as you don’t need to worry about leaving the charger behind
- You can control your mobile’s music and camera through it
- It can connect to your phone’s GPS, allowing you to track your workout routine
- It counts steps, calories and energy consumption
- Completely waterproof means you can take a shower with it as long as the water is cold
- The app that functions along with it gives you a detailed glimpse of the activity tracking
- It works a heart rate monitor too
- The 14 training modes adapt to your exercising routine and the type of sport that you usually do
- It has a system that notifies when SMS, calls and mobile notifications arrive at your phone
- The tracking system might not be the most accurate one and can miscount the steps that you take on your exercising routine
- The battery can either be a good or a bad one. If it’s the latter, it might not last more than a couple of weeks. However, it does come with a replacement
- Some customers have complained about the app having connectivity problems with certain phones so, it might be a good idea if your mobile brand is fully compatible
- Push texts don’t always come in and a few buyers have stated not receiving any Facebook or email notifications at all
- Misspells on English menu, probably because it is made by a Chinese manufacturer
Is the AmaBull waterproof fitness tracker worth buying?
The smart bracelet is definitely a product that many want to have right now because it can do a whole lot of things including tracking workout activities and controlling many of your phone’s features through its LED touchscreen.
Whether this AmaBull Fitness Tracker Smart Watch Bracelet is the one for you or not depends on what you plan to use it for. Many customers have stated that the step counter and heart rate monitor can sometimes fail so if you are looking for a precise device, this might not be for you.
However, the GPS connectivity and its waterproof characteristics are very useful, as well as the fact that it comes with zero cables for charging. In summary, this smart wristband is among the best but it still has a long way to go before working as well as some models which are more expensive.